Reclaiming our place as God’s agent of healing and hope in our community and beyond.
- Know and Love God (John 15:5 and Mark 12:30) – God deserves to be the first priority in our lives. Our love for Him continues to grow as we get to know Him better.
- Love People (Mark 12:31) – We love others as if they were the person in the mirror.
- Be Real (Ephesians 4:15 and James 4:17) – We are transparent and honest in our communication and live our lives with integrity.
- Be One (John 17:21-23) – We may not always agree with one another but we choose to be agreeable. Jesus put a high priority on the unity of believers and we actively live this priority.
- See and Meet Needs (Mark 1:17) – We are attentive to the current needs in our community and are willing to adapt/adjust our ministries to reach people.
- Give Excellence (Matthew 6:21 and Colossians 3:22-25) – We spend our time, talents, and treasures based upon our passion for God and compassion for people.
- Grow Intentionally (Matthew 28:19-20) – We are intentional about training others to take our place in ministry or to lead in a similar capacity in another ministry.
Statement of Faith:
Macedonia Baptist Church believes in and submits to the inspired, infallible and inerrant Word of God. The doctrine on which we base our faith is described within The Baptist Faith and Message 2000.